- Oral Dental Hygiene Assessment
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Full Mouth Debridement (Initial Periodontal Therapy)
- Prophylaxis Dental Cleanings (Preventive Cleanings)
- Periodontal Maintenance (Supportive Periodontal Therapy)
- Deep Cleaning (Root Debridement Therapy)
- Antimicrobial Periodontal Treatment
- Antibiotic Periodontal Treatment
- Fluoride Treatment
- Desensitizing Treatment
- Dental Sealant Placement
- Oral Hygiene Instruction
- Nutritional Counseling
- Tobacco Cessation Therapy
- Full and Partial Denture Cleaning
ADHC uses standard and customary fees. We accept most dental insurances including Medi-cal and PPO dental insurance plans. Most PPO insurance plans may cover up to 100% of preventive services and 80% of periodontal services. We will file claims on your behalf; patients will be responsible for all services rendered.
First time visits will consist of an Oral Cancer Screening, Dental Hygiene Assessment, and Full Mouth Debridement, which is $99 for new patients. After an assessment is completed, the RDHAP will develop a personalized dental hygiene plan that will help determine future visits.
Payment is due at the time of service.