- Oral Dental Hygiene Assessment
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Full Mouth Debridement (Initial Periodontal Therapy)
- Prophylaxis Dental Cleanings (Preventive Cleanings)
- Periodontal Maintenance (Supportive Periodontal Therapy)
- Deep Cleaning (Root Debridement Therapy)
- Antimicrobial Periodontal Treatment
- Antibiotic Periodontal Treatment
- Fluoride Treatment
- Desensitizing Treatment
- Dental Sealant Placement
- Oral Hygiene Instruction
- Nutritional Counseling
- Tobacco Cessation Therapy
- Full and Partial Denture Cleaning
ADHC uses standard and customary fees. We accept private pay and most PPO dental insurance plans. Most PPO insurance plans may cover up to 100% of preventive services and 80% of periodontal services. We will file claims on your behalf; patients will be responsible for all services rendered.
First time visits will consist of an Oral Cancer Screening, Dental Hygiene Assessment, Full Mouth Debridement, Fluoride Varnish Treatment, and Oral Hygiene Instructions, which is $99 for new patients in a contracted skilled nursing facility. After an assessment is completed, the RDHAP will develop a personalized dental hygiene plan that will help determine future visits.
Payment is due at the time of service.